Amish Vintage Double Pedestal
White glove delivery with in-home setup for $199
Our Vintage Double Pedestal offers beautiful style with the clipped corners, and beveled table edge along tied togetheer with the vintage pedestal and feet. Can look contemporary or vintage, depending on what wood and stain you choose.
We accept all major payment types
- Available in variety of wood, stains and sizes!
- Never worry about water rings on your table again! Finished using our catalyzed conversion varnish process that offers a long lasting durable finish.
- No extra charge for self-storing leaves. Rolling Bearing Slides standard with up to four leaves. Our roller glides make opening and closing your table a snap!
- Standard leaves are 12" wide. Also available with self-storing 18" Butterfly leaf.
- All tops are 1" thick unless otherwise specified.
|Build Time||Build lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks. Please allow an additional two to four weeks for delivery.|
|Wood As Shown||Sap Cherry|
|Stain as Shown||Washington|
|Top & Edge||Clipped Corner Top w/ Beveled Edge|
|Length as Shown||72"|
|Width as Shown||42"|
|Height as Shown||30"|
|Solid Top Seats||6|
|1 Leaf Seats||6|
|2 Leaves Seat||8|
|3 Leaves Seat||8|
|4 Leaves Seat||10|
|Self-Storing Options||Available with 18" Butterfy leaf. Or, up to 4 self=storing leaves, two with aprons, two without.|
|Material||Solid North American Hardwood. Made in the United States.|
|Warranty||Comes standard with one year warranty against any craftsmanship defects.|
|Shipping||Build lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks. Please allow an additional two to four weeks for delivery.|
|Delivery||In home delivery with product setup is included with delivery charge.|