Amish Master Single Pedestal
White glove delivery with in-home setup for $199
The Master Single Pedestal comes standard in round top and round over edge. Available in sizes ranging from 42" round up to 72" round.
We accept all major payment types
- Available in variety of wood, stains and sizes!
- Never worry about water rings on your table again! Finished using our catalyzed conversion varnish process that offers a long lasting durable finish.
- No extra charge for self-storing leaves. Rolling Bearing Slides standard with up to four leaves. Our roller glides make opening and closing your table a snap!
- Standard leaves are 12" wide. Also available with self-storing 18" Butterfly leaf.
- All tops are 1" thick unless otherwise specified.
|Build Time||Build lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks. Please allow an additional two to four weeks for delivery.|
|Wood As Shown||Cherry|
|Stain as Shown||Sealy|
|Standard Edge||Round Over|
|Length as Shown||42" Round|
|Width as Shown||42" Round|
|Height as Shown||30"|
|Self-Storing||Yes, depending on size and configuration, please see self-storing options.|
|Self-Storing Options||42" x 54" with 3" radius corner or less will self store. Table leaves will not self-store if either round or square top configuration is chosen. For self-storing leaves aprons will be added where possible, remaining leaves will not have apron skirting.|
|Self-Storing Options||Available with 18" Butterfy leaf. Or, up to 4 self=storing leaves, two with aprons, two without.|
|Material||Solid North American Hardwood. Made in the United States.|
|Warranty||Comes standard with one year warranty against any craftsmanship defects.|
|Shipping||Build lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks. Please allow an additional two to four weeks for delivery.|
|Delivery||In home delivery with product setup is included with delivery charge.|