Amish Bridgeport Trestle Table
- 1" rectangle top with reverse Chamfer edge is standard
- 3" skirt with Chamfer edge on bottom of skirt
- No gap cover
- Equalizer slides standard
- 42" between trestle on 66" and 72" tables
- 30" between trestle on 60" tables
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side
- 42" x 60" stores up to 4 unskirted leaves
- 42" x 66", 42" x 72" and 48" x 60" can self-store 4 leaves, 2 with skirts and 2 without
- 48" x 66" and 48" x 72" will self-store up to 4 unskirted leaves
- Self store
- Available in Oak, Cherry, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Brown Maple & Rustic Cherry >
- Solid hardwood construction
|BUILD TIME||3-5 business days|
|WOOD AS SHOWN||Brown Maple|
|STAIN SHOWN||Natural Finish|
|LENGTH AS SHOWN||72"|
|WIDTH AS SHOWN||42"|
|QUICK SHIP ITEM||YES! This product will ship within 3-5 business days.|
|MATERIAL ORIGIN||United States|
|WARRANTY||Residential lifetime limited warranty covering any defective product or part. Five year commercial use warranty.|
|SHIPPING||This product will ship within 3-5 business days from order date via FedEx Ground.|
|DELIVERY OPTIONS||This product is delivered via FedEx Ground. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you when shipped.|
For a full list of commonly asked questions and answers, please see our FAQ
Where is your furniture made?
All of our furniture is made in the United States, by American craftsmen. Most of our furniture makers reside in either Ohio or Indiana.
I want a product I see in a wood type that's not listed. Is that possible?
Yes, we can have your product made in just about any solid hardwood type. Our standard wood types are Brown Maple, Cherry, Oak, Quartersawn White Oak and their rustic or sap variations. However, we can also make furniture in Hickory, Elm, Hard Maple, Walnut and other hardwoods not listed. Just get in touch if interested.
I need something quick – is it possible to get something quicker than what's listed on your website?
Yes, we have a variety of quick-ship items available for shipment within 15-30 days. Depending on your location, we may be able to have furniture to you within 30 days. Additionally, certain items can be produced even more quickly for a quick-ship fee of 10%. If your product is not listed as a quick ship item and you would still like it as quickly as possible, let us know the item and we will provide an estimated ship date within 24-48 hours.
Will you hold my furniture if my house isn't ready?
Yes! If you’re in the process of building a new home, or moving, and would like to get your order started but are worried your house won’t be ready before your furniture arrives, no worries. We will hold your furniture for up to three months at no additional charge.